This family activity holiday is centre-based trip including dog-skedging, snowmobiling, explore caves and take a dip in a thermal pool, there is also free time to relax and play in the snow.
- Enjoy skiing or snowboarding in the High Tatras Mountains
- Try your hand at dog-sledding
- Go snowshoeing through pine forests
- Soak in the thermal pools at the Aqua City, Poprad
Set in the shadow of the stunning Tatra Mountains, this is a magical snowy landscape where you can enjoy a variety of winter activities from snowshoeing to sledging, with an opportunity to have a go at skiing (cross-country and downhill) and/or snowboarding.
Hike amongst the snow-laden pine trees on a wilderness adventure to the Zelene Pleso mountain lake, race downhill on sledges and try your hand at dog-sledding. Experience the thrill of playing on waterslides in winter then plunging into the warm thermal waters at Poprad.
- Day 1. Travel to Tatranska Lomnica
- Join trip Krakow airport; transfer to Tatranska Lomnica.
- Day 2. Skiing or snowboarding
- Skiing or snowboarding (ski lift and ski pass not included).
- Day 3-4. Snowshoeing
- Snowshoe expedition to mountain hut at Zelene Pleso.
- Day 5. Thermal pools
- Cross-country skiing and visit to thermal pools at Aqua City, Poprad.
- Day 6. Sledding race
- Dog-sledding and downhill sledging.
- Day 7. Free day
- Optional activities.
- Day 8. Transfer to Krakow airport.
- Is it right for your family?
- A great value winter holiday. This holiday can be as relaxed or as active as you like. You'll be based in a comfortable pension/ski lodge with superb views over the High Tatra Mountains (one night in a mountain hut). Warm winter/ski clothing is required.
- Accommodation: Mountain pension (6 nights) Mountain hut (1 night)
- Meals: 7 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 1 evening meal included
- Flights: Flights available on request
- Travel By: Minibus, train, snowshoes, sledge, dog-sled, ski lift
- Age Guideline: approx. 7 to 16
- Trip code: FSWS