Tailor-made family holidays to Vietnam
This family holiday to Vietnam takes in the country's main highlights. From Hanoi and Halong Bay in the north,you travel through historic Hue and Hoi An, ending in Saigon and the Mekong Delta.
- Enjoy street food with a local chef
- Cruise and canoe around Halong Bay
- Make and fly kites in Hue
- Explore Hoi An, make lanterns and pottery with local experts
- Cycle around the Mekong Delta
- Spend the a few days on the beach at Phu Quoc or elsewhere
- Days 1-2
- Arrive Hanoi, stay two nights, experience street food with a local chef and see the city's highlights.
- Days 3-4
- Travel to Halong Bay and spend two nights exploring on board a traditional ship.
- Days 5-6
- Continue to Hue, stay two nights, visit the city and try your hand at kite flying.
- Days 7-9
- Continue to Hoi An, stay three nights, make lanterns and pottery with local experts.
- Days 10-12
- Fly to Saigon, explore the Mekong Delta by bicycle, and stay 3 nights in the city.
- Days 13-15
- To the beach! Spend three or more nights at Phu Quoc or another beach destination.
- Day 16
- Fly home.
- Price: From ??2,650 per adult. From ??2,400 per child. Based on a family of four travelling together sharing two rooms or tents Includes international flights.