13 days | From £2,450
Tailor-made family holidays to the heart of Costa RicaWell suited to UK summer months, this itinerary takes in volcanoes, cloud forests, mangroves and hopefully some turtles before ending on the beach.
- Day 1. Fly to San Jose, Costa Rica
- Days 2-3. Travel to Monteverde and stay two nights with a tour of the cloud forest.
- Days 4-6. To Arenal Volcano where you can cross hanging bridges and explore caves.
- Days 7-8. By boat to Tortuguero where in season you can see turtles and explore the mangroves by boat.
- Days 9-11. Spend a few days on Caribbean beaches at Puerto Viejo.
- Days 12-13. Return to San Jose and fly overnight back to the UK.
- Price: Varies depending on accommodation used, dates of travel and airfares. Please enquire for details. For guidance, this itinerary costs from around £2,450 per adult and £2,200 per child under 12 this is based on a family of four travelling together.