Suggested Itinerary - Complete Costa Rica 15 days
A suggested tailor made family adventure holiday to Costa Rica for volcanoes, jungles, beautiful coastlines and a wide range of activities including zip-wires, white-water rafting, hiking and snorkelling in the crystal-clear waters.
Tailor-made family holidays to Costa Rica
Costa Rica is a superb holiday destination for volcanoes, jungles, beautiful coastlines and a wide range of activities including zip-wires, white-water rafting, hiking and snorkelling in the crystal-clear waters amongst vibrant tropical fish over coral reefs. As well as all this, Costa Rica is famous for its abundance of wildlife which includes pumas, ocelots, howler monkeys, toucans, parrots and tiny colourful tree frogs, to name just a few!
Remember, the following itinerary is only a suggestion. We can tailor-make your family adventure so that it's perfect for you and your family.
- Day 1
- Fly to San Jose. (B).
- Day 2
- Braulio Carrillo National Park and the Green Turtle Information Centre at Tortuguero Village (BD).
- Day 3
- Tortuguero National Park by boat to discover all the wildlife (BLD).
- Days 4 - 6
- Arenal Volcano National Park with its various hiking options with trails close to the volcano and across recent lava flows. Alternative activities include Farm visits and an eco walk to see nocturnal wildlife, for the adventurous white water rafting or canyoning (B).
- Day 7
- Cross Arenal Lake to the Monteverde Cloud Forest (B).
- Day 8
- Walk in the canopy, see butterflies and hummingbirds and then there is always the Reptile and Amphibian Exhibition (optional) (BL).
- Days 9 - 12
- Enjoy the waters of the Pacific Ocean or simply relax on the beach (B).
- Day 13
- Return to San Jose.
- Days 14/15
- Fly home.
- Price guide: Land Only: £1,799 (adult), £1,299 (child) Flight Inclusive from: £2,749 (adult), £2,599 (child). Based on 1 child sharing with 2 adults.