"Turkey was rated the best trip ever by the kids. Amazing activites - kayaking, zip wiring, scuba diving and jumping into the Med in a beautiful and untouristy part of the Turkish Coast. Cannot rate this trip highly enough."
The Wren family, May 2016
Step back in time from our small comfortable hotel base in the idyllic Adrasan Bay on this family activity holiday. You can't fail to fall in love with the beautiful beaches of the Lycia, but it's the culture and past civilisations of the area that will really captivate adults and children alike. Stay in a small comfortable hotel in the idyllic Adrasan Bay. Take a boat trip to see the sunken city of Kekova. Have fun gorge scrambling, kayaking, swimming and snorkelling in the crystal clear waters. There's also a wide range of optional activities to choose from such as rock climbing, a Turkish bath, pony trekking, scuba diving, climbing, zip-wires, and a Lycian Way walk.
- Walk through waterfalls in a gorge
- Take a boat ride to a sunken city
- Go kayaking in the sea
- Go swimming and snorkelling
- Watch the eternal Chimaera flames
- Visit ancient ruins at Mount Olympos
Here's a taster of your itinerary. For more details, please see the itinerary tab and trip notes.
Day 1 - Fly to Antalya. Travel on to Adrasan.
Day 2 - Visit the ruins of Olympos & Ceneviz Bay.
Day 3 - Sunset walk to Chimaera flames.
Day 4 - Visit DoluSu Aquapark
Day 5 - Boat trip to sunken city of Kekova.
Day 6 - Free day to take in optional activities.
Day 7 - Canyoning at Goynuk gorge.
D ay 8 - Transfer to airport and return home.
- Day 1. Fly to Antalya, transfer to Adrasan
- Fly to Antalya Airport and transfer to your base in Adrasan - an idyllic bay in the region of Lycia, home to the Toros Mountains.
- Day 2. Ruins of Olympos and Ceneviz Bay
- After a free morning to relax at the hotel or nearby beach, head out for a walk through the ruins of Olympos' ancient city to the beach to collect your kayaks. After a safety briefing, take your kayaks out into the bay and paddle along the coastline to Ceneviz Bay, exploring secluded inlets, coves and creeks.
- Day 3. Sunset walk to Chimaera flames
- Today is free to choose one of the many optional activities available from the hotel such as rock climbing, or simply relax by the pool. In the afternoon you'll transfer to Ulupinar for an early dinner and walk up the Yanartas Mountains to Chimaera. Roast marshmallows over the flames and listen to stories of dragons and legendary heroes.
- Day 4. Visit to Dolusu Aquapark
- An exciting day to look forward to at Dolusu Aquapark. Dolusu Park is the biggest aquapark in the region with 23 slides in total. If you are feeling adventurous, try out the signature Jumping Slide or wave pool. You are invited to have lots of fun and enjoy the characters of Turkish legends, crazy slides, and friendly water creatures.
- Day 5. Boat trip to sunken city of Kekova
- Drive to Demre to visit St. Nicholas' Church before continuing to take a boat tour of the sunken city of Kekova. There are swim and snorkel stops along the way and a stop for lunch before arriving at Degirmen Bay for swimming. After the boat trip return to Demre to visit the Hellenic Theatre and Rock Tombs at Myra.
- Day 6. Free day; optional activities
- Today is free for you to relax or take part in a range of watersports including snorkelling, swimming, SCUBA diving and paragliding. There is also the opportunity to go white-water rafting at the Koprulu Canyon, horse riding at a nearby ranch hotel in Camyuva or try a Turkish steam bath.
- Day 7. Gorge scrambling at Goynuk Canyon
- Drive to Goynuk Canyon, home to a gorge lined with skeletal rocks, pools and waterfalls. Walk, climb, scramble and swim down a 700m length of the canyon, with opportunities for rock diving and jumping. After lunch you can relax at the gorge or take an optional visit to the Adventure Park next door.
- Day 8. Transfer to airport and fly to UK
- Transfer back to Antalya Airport for your flight back to the UK.
- Where will we stay?: 7 nights in hotels
- What meals are included?: 7 breakfasts and 2 lunches
- How do we travel?: Minibus, kayak, boat and on foot
- Flights: With Easyjet & Turkish Airlines
- Trip code: FTAT
- Age guide: 8 -18