This family adventure holiday is a discovery, learning & activity tour featuring shooting rapids, 2,000 year old flames at Mt Chimaera and snorkelling in the lagoon
- Explore secluded inlets and caves by kayak
- Discover the sunken city of Kekova by boat
- Scramble through a gorge fed by a mountain spring
- Swim and snorkel in crystal clear waters
Based in the idyllic Adrasan Bay, away from the mayhem of mass tourism, you can't fail to fall in love with the beautiful beaches and rugged scenery of Turkey.
As well as gorge walking at Goynuk Canyon, kayaking to Ceneviz Bay and swimming/snorkeling in the crystal clear waters, this trip offers a wide range of optional activities, including rock climbing, a visit to a Turkish bath, pony trekking, paragliding, SCUBA diving, climbing and zip wires, Turkish dancing, and the opportunity to walk some of the Lycian Way.
Please note most of the activities are suited to children aged 8+.
- Day 1. Fly to Antalya
- Join trip Antalya; transfer to Adrasan.
- Day 2. Olympus and Ceneviz Bay
- Walk through ruins of Olympos and kayak to Ceneviz Bay.
- Day 3. Chimera flames
- Sunset walk to Chimera flames.
- Day 4. Free Day
- Free - optional rock climbing or Turkish bath.
- Day 5. Boat trip
- Full day boat trip to sunken city of Kekova, swimming and snorkelling. Optional evening barbeque and Turkish dancing!
- Day 6. Free day
- Free day - optional pony trekking, paragliding, or SCUBA 'Try Dive'.
- Day 7. Goynuk Canyon
- Gorge walking at Goynuk Canyon; optional climbing and zip wires.
- Day 8. Transfer to Antalya airport.
- Is it right for your family?
- You'll be based in a small hotel in Adrasan on the Lycian Way, minutes from the beach, with a swimming pool, great food, congenial hosts and stunning scenery. There's an extensive a la carte menu at the hotel, and a number of restaurants in Adrasan.
- Accommodation: Hotel (7 nights)
- Meals: 7 breakfasts and 2 lunches included
- Flights: Available on request
- Travel By: Minibus, kayak, boat, on foot
- Age Guideline: approx. 8 to 16
- Trip code: FTAT