Active Teen Croatia
A family holiday in Croatia for teenagers to get excited about
By exploring on foot and on the water on this family activity holiday in Croatia, you'll discover hidden secrets of the country and see famous attractions, such as the Blue Lagoon, from a different angle.
From the east side of Ciovo we explore places that only locals know about. On the Cetina River, you will take part in exhilarating rafting. Having explored the riviera by bike, you'll head out canyoning in Zadvarje to explore subterranean tunnels, admire the flowing waterfalls and swim in natural pools. There is also time to explore and relax independently with many UNESCO World Heritage sites in close range.
- Swim in natural pools
- Raft down the Centina River
- See the church at the Lady of the Cliff
- Relax on beautiful island beaches
- Kayak to the Blue Lagoon
- Enjoy delightful coastal views
Here's a taster of your itinerary. For more details please see the itinerary tab and trip notes.
Day 1 - Fly to Split. Explore Seget Donji, your base for the week.
Day 2 - Rafting on the Cetina River.
Day 3 - Go mountain biking in Ciovo.
Day 4 - Hiking trip to the Lady of the Cliff.
Day 5 - Free day. Optional sea fishing trip.
Day 6 - Boat to Drvenik Veli & kayaking.
Day 7 - Canyoning at Zadvarje.
Day 8 - Fly back to the UK from Split.
- Day 1 - Rendezvous Seget Donji-Trogir
- Rendezvous at the group accommodation in Seget Donji for the pre-trip briefing. Explore the harbour, old town and pebble beach.
- Day 2 - Rafting on River Cetina
- Depart for the best adventure on river Cetina. The tour starts upstream and then you raft 10km down the river.
- Day 3 - Biking over Ciovo
- We make our way through Trogir to the top of the top of the hill on Ciovo where you have your first stop. We continue our way across the island to the village of Okrug Gornji. On the way we enjoy the view of the archipelago of islands Hvar, Brac, Vis and Solta. Stop at the St. Carlo church and then continue to Okrug Donji along a good road surface.
- Day 4 - Hiking to the Lady of the Cliff
- We make our way through Trogir to the top of the top of the hill on Ciovo where you have your first stop. You will see the church St. Antoine that the hill was named after. We continue our way across the island to the village of to Slatine and the Lady of the Cliff.
- Day 5 - Free day
- Free day with an option to go sea fishing.
- Day 6 - Boat ride to Drvenik Veli Islands and kayak to the Blue Lagoon
- Take the boat across to the picturesque Drvenik Veli Islands. Upon arrival you jump into your kayak and paddle around to the Blue Lagoon. Enjoy a picnic lunch on the shores of the Solinska Beach close to the Blue lagoon. Enjoy the opportunity to go swimming and snorkelling in these azure blue warm waters. Returning to Seget Donji by boat.
- Day 7 - Canyoning from Zadvarje in the Cetina Canyon
- Walk through the river and the rapids, going through the subterranean tunnels, swimming in natural pools and going around waterfalls and lakes - all of this is canyoning. Our guides are with you the whole time and will guide you through. This evening we will enjoy a group farewell dinner.
- Day 8 - Departure Day
- Departure Seget Donji for your flight home.
- Where will we stay?: 7 nights in an apartment
- What meals are included?: 7 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 1 dinner
- How do we travel?: On foot, bicycle, boat, kayak & raft
- Trip code: FCTM
- Age guide: 11 - 18