This is an amazing family adventure holiday full of discovery, nature & activity from the coast to the mountain, Catalonia offers a diverse and beautiful location for this incredible multi-activity week.
- Go kayaking and walking on the rugged Catalan coast
- Try archery, high rope walking and abseiling
- Explore Greek-Roman ruins and mosaics
- Spot birds from horseback in a nature reserve
From coast to mountain, Catalonia offers a diverse and beautiful location for this multi-activity week.
You will be based at a charming 17th century farmhouse, a short walk from the sandy beach and small village of Sant Pere Pescador. The trip is packed with activities: sea kayaking in the turquoise Mediterranean sea, climbing, rope swings, archery, mountain biking, abseiling, introduction to canyoning, river kayaking, picnics on the beach, snorkelling, horse riding - all included in the price.
There is also some time to relax on the beach or, for the more adventurous, why not try a tandem skydive?!
- Day 1. Transfer to Sant Pere Pescador
- Join trip at Girona airport or Figueres train station; transfer to Sant Pere Pescador.
- Day 2. Sea kayaking and Cap de Creus
- Morning sea kayaking and afternoon visit to Cap de Creus.
- Day 3. Activities
- Horse riding and optional quad biking.
- Day 4. Adventure Lake
- Full day at Adventure Lake - various activities (included).
- Day 5. Beach or Figueres
- Free day on beach or visit Figueres.
- Day 6. Visit Vall de Nuria mountain resort - optional activities
- Vall de Nuria mountain resort.
- Day 7. Kayaking and Empuries
- Morning river kayaking, afternoon visit to Empuries
- Day 8. Transfer to Girona airport.
- Is it right for your family?
- A wonderful active adventure staying in a restored farmhouse (all rooms have a private bathroom and there are communal living areas and terraces). Breakfasts are included, and evening meals can be taken at local restaurants. All activities are taken within a short distance of the accommodation, so there is very little travelling involved.
- Accommodation: Farmhouse (7nights)
- Meals: 7 breakfasts and 2 picnic lunches included.
- Flights: Flights available on request.
- Age Guideline: Approx. 7 to 16 Years
- Travel By: Minibus, on foot, kayak, horse, bike, cog railway
- Trip code: FSAC